Thursday 4 September 2014

Project Doll House



Last weekend I had the first real moment of what it means to have a daughter. I purchased a Doll House on a whim. I saw the house for $10 and thought what a bargain as my mind flashed forward to four years and a chubby cheeked girl happily plays. The house is tall and solid with 'good bones' and in need of a major interior renovation. It will be years before Baby P will get to appreciate and play with her Doll House. But I don't mind...it gives me time to research and plan for Project Doll House.

The more I look and read and search the net, the more excited I become. Etsy, Made it, Blogs, Pinterest, Instagram...they are all filled with amazing tutorials and inspiration. you can follow my Doll House Renovation Pinterest board here.

For now, I'm off to the local hardware store to get me some paint swatches.

Nic Nurtures x

No comments:

Post a Comment